Furthermore, we use your data in an anonymized form in order to create an appealing shopping experience for you and to continuously improve it. For this purpose and to draw your attention to particularly interesting offers, we collect data in the online shop that we use to create affinity profiles. This enables us to see which pages you retrieve while visiting our online shop.
In order to be able to offer you various payment options, we will use your data – not least to protect you and us from misuse – also for checking your credit record. This information protects us from losses that will affect our pricing structure in the long term and ultimately also benefit you as our customer.
If you log in to our online shop as a customer and fill in the registration form, we will also collect your name, address, email address and telephone number. If you place an order, we will also collect the details regarding your payment type and the information relating to the particular order. In addition, we place additional cookies for your customer number and your name in an encrypted form.
Should you place an order, we store your order information in the context of the order history and send this information to the e-mail address you provide. If you have registered as a customer, you can see your order information under “My Account”.
We only store your personal data if you provide it yourself – for example when you register as a customer on our website, at the conclusion of a contract, registration for an event, or in any other form. With your consent, we store your personal data in the customer account web shops, so that you can log in at any time with your username and password. This offers you the advantage that you do not have to enter your address data every time you place a new order. You can object to the use of this data as well as the creation of user profiles on the basis of this data at any time (more under chapter 9.). In this case, your personal data stored with us will be deleted. However, in this case, you will need to sign in again for each order.
For applicants: If an applicant sends us his documents in the context of an advertised position or an unsolicited application, we assume that we may use the information provided to us in the context of the application process and that the consent has been given by sending the documents. After completion of the application process, the data sent to us will be deleted within three months, unless we receive the additional consent of the applicant, which explicitly allows us to save the application and evaluate it for future vacancies. Applicants’ data is subject to the same data subject rights as listed under chapter 9.
In order to be able to provide you with advance payments (payment on account, installments, etc.), we must ensure that this type of payment transaction does not lead to misuse and protects consumers from economic overload. We therefore reserve the right to check the creditworthiness of our customers for the purpose of protection against insolvency-based payment defaults, abuses due to unwillingness to pay, as well as improper use by third parties. Before and during each contractual relationship in which we make advance payment, we conduct a credit check for each customer by the credit bureau, which carries out a so-called credit scoring procedure on the basis of mathematical-statistical procedures. The basis of the calculated probability value – your credit rating – is not only your address data, but also your personal details (first and last name) as well as personal data on your previous payment history. In order to be able to have a corresponding credit check carried out by the credit agency, we will provide your personal details (first and last name) as well as your address data. You can object the transmission of your data to the credit agency at any time. In this case, the payment option you are basically entitled to will become the payment in advance. We can then no longer provide you with advance services or must end them, if necessary.
In addition, we may transmit personal contract data and information about non-contractual payment behavior to the credit agency, and also obtain corresponding information from other contractual relationships that arise during the settlement period of our contractual relationship with you. The transmission of this data is within the scope of the legally permissible and only for the protection of our legitimate interests or of another contracting party of the credit agency, taking into account your legitimate interests and wishes in the exclusion of transmission. The transmission of data due to non-contractual behavior to the credit agency will only take place if you have expressly consented to it, in a manner that complies with the requirements of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR. We would like to point out that you have the right to claim for information from both, us and the credit bureau according to Article 15 of the GDPR. This information request is free of charge.
Please note that we may be required by law to disclose your information. In addition, we may disclose information about you if it is of public interest (for example, credit card fraud).
Should you have any questions regarding our data protection standards and/or wish to exercise your right to correction, deletion or blocking, please contact our Customer Service department. In the chapter 10 you can see how to reach us via e-mail, phone call or by surface postal services.
Within the framework of the GDPR you have the following rights in detail:
You have the right:
• according to Article 7 paragraph 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
• in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can ask for information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, or objection, the existence of the right to complaint; be informed, if not collected from us, about the origin of their data, as well as about existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, when it is the case, meaningful information about its details;
• in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or uncomplete personal data stored by us;
• in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing serves in the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, or it serves for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or it is necessary for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Article 18 GDPR, when the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, or the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion even if we no longer need the data, because you may need the data for further defense of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to ask that we remit you your personal data that you have provided us, in a structured, common, and machine-readable format, or to request we should transfer it to another processing or storing receiver; and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR. You can contact the responsible supervisory authority for this.
D0-55566 Bad Sobernheim
Phone +49 6751 85378-0
Telefax +49 6751 85378-11
(For calls, fees of the network operator only incur. No additional costs will be charged by us.)
Telefax +49 611 950008-5932
Google will also transmit this information to third parties, where applicable, to the extent prescribed by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other data of Google. You may prevent the installation of cookies by changing a relevant setting in your browser software. Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. For more information about Google’s use of the Google data, hiring and opt-out options, please visit Google’s websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/ (“Google’s use of your data when you use Our Partners’ Websites or Apps”), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads (“Use of Data for Advertising”), http://www.google.com/settings/ads (“Managing Information, the Google used to show you ads”) and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ (“Determine which ads Google shows you”).
Google Analytics Opt-Out-Cookie
When you click on the plug-in, a connection is established to Facebook’s servers in the United States and information about which websites you have visited are transmitted. If you are a member of Facebook and logged in, Facebook will assign this information to your personal Facebook user account. If you use the plug-in functions, e.g. by clicking the “Like” button or by posting a comment, this information is also transmitted and assigned to your Facebook account. You can prevent this interaction by logging out of your Facebook user account before clicking on the plug-in. Use of the Facebook plug-in is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions of use and data privacy. You can find information on the collection and use of your data in Facebook’s data privacy regulations at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Entscheiden Sie, welche Cookies Sie zulassen möchten.
Sie können diese Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. Dies kann jedoch dazu führen, dass einige Funktionen nicht mehr zur Verfügung stehen. Informationen zum Löschen der Cookies finden Sie im Hilfe-Bereich Ihres Browsers.ERFAHREN SIE MEHR ÜBER DIE VON UNS VERWENDETEN COOKIES.